Monday, October 6, 2008

Less than 1.5 hours until first visit!!!

I cannot believe it! Less than 1.5 hours until our first visit with out future daughter! ....I AM SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED!!!

I really hope she likes us - or at least tolerates us enough to sit and play/talk. I don't even know how to go about getting "talking/playing" either - i've got some ideas, but so nervous! I'm certain this kid is going to think we're babbling idiots too! lol!

We're bringing her a stuffed animal for her to keep and bringing some toys to play with (playdough, playdough toy pieces, coloring books (with stories in them!) + crayons (of course!), old maid & go fish cards, and a fairy puzzle.

DH seems calm as a clam, but I am just "ahhhhh! what do we do?!" So nervous and SO excited! I really hope this goes well.

Any last minute advice?

No comments: